FBD exhaust?

heavy smoker

searched several times can not find anything.has anyone tried Farm Boys Diesel exhaust?just can't decide 4 or 5 inch!thanks for the help

its just a expandit exhaust..... i have installed 4 and 5 inch systems, very good for the cash. do not expect them to last more than a few years if they salt the roads.

4" is more than enough for up to 550hp-600hp and anything over that I'd recommend 5". 4" will spool better around town anyways in my experience. And I don't care what anyone says otherwise about diesels not needing any back pressure and that bigger is better, bigger is not better, to big will hurt spool up and power, been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

it's the same exhaust as all the other budget systems that all hte shops sell. i have a 5". installed great and sounds great.

4" is more than enough for up to 550hp-600hp and anything over that I'd recommend 5". 4" will spool better around town anyways in my experience. And I don't care what anyone says otherwise about diesels not needing any back pressure and that bigger is better, bigger is not better, to big will hurt spool up and power, been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

not try to start a fight but wouldnt there will enough back pressure from the down pipe because it is not a true 5in unlike on twins set ups.

I have it on my truck, very happy with it. Just a standard system but Gus is better than most to deal with. Nothing but good to say about him and his stuff.

Installed a couple of his 5" kits. Installed easily and sounds awesome. Gus is great to deal with.

Back