Fender World blows

crabbelle

Banned
so i ordered towing mirrors and support bracket for my dually may 10th, shipping was 7-10 business days. i get the brackets in like a week. 2 weeks go by nothing. so i waited another week then call. i talk to mike the shipping guy. he ask for the invoice number informs and informs me they are on back order and also they ship from their cali warehouse probably 10 before they get some more than 7-10 shipping so another month:nail:. no problem just give me a call when they get in. a month goes by no phone calls or parts, i call again talk to mike some questions same answer. no problem im in no rush i know the mirrors are a hot item so i wait. August comes around 4 months have part no mirrors. i called talked to mike he says he will call back never does, i wait a week call back same questions, then im told they should ship out weeks end. im happy by now im tired of waiting to put my door panels back on after the speaker install. so i call today to see why the phucked they havent showed i get the same questions and same answer but this time mike doesnt get the calm, polite Bobby. i informed him that i want my money back just for the mirrors cause im keeping the brackets. i know mike probably isnt the problem but if they dont have the mirrors, tell me. I also informed him that a hooker down the street has better customer service than he does. to top it all off i call back 20 mins later and talk to his boss because good ole mike doesnt know how to hang the phone up before talking **** to his co workers about me being a telephone tough guy. I politly informed his boss that i would be passing the word on to many potential customers of there poor business pratice.
:soap: over

Back