Finally bought a 6.4

bwarning01

MO Money
Well after owning a 12v, 24v, commonrail, lbz duramax, and 7.3, 6.0 powerstroke I finally bought a 6.4. I've had it for about a month now an could not be more pleased with it. Its a 08 F350 King Ranch only had 12k miles. Only thing i've done so far is a set of 35'' mtz's an a Edge CS programer an monitor. Im not much of a fan of edge products but this one did just what I wanted an improved my mileage by 3 mpg's. I've got wheels, bushwacker pocket flares, an leveling kit an blocks on the way. They'll be on next week. Here are some pics...

1266441237.jpg

1266441594.jpg

That color scheme has slowly become one of my favorites. Beautiful truck.

Hey the seatbelt is securely fastened....kinda.

The first time I saw the truck I drove right passed it cuz I thought it was burgandy. I refuse to own any color or shade of red. A couple days later I went back an realized it was a copper/rust color. So I knew I had to have it because there's not many around here that color scheme.

Thanks for all the complements. Can't wait to get the other stuff on so that it doesn't look so stock.

Looks good! and if you ever figure out how to shut that stupid seatbelt alarm off let me know!

Trust me i've tried. I have done exactly what the manual says to do, but every time I shut the truck off I have to start over. So, I just sit on it.

I just persevered with mine. Now no problems with my dinger. Just make sure you follow exactly what it says in the manual. Going on 2 months now no dinger

Nice truck BTW.. how is your mileage now with the edge?

I just persevered with mine. Now no problems with my dinger. Just make sure you follow exactly what it says in the manual. Going on 2 months now no dinger

Nice truck BTW.. how is your mileage now with the edge?

I've done the seatbelt routine 4 or 5 times and every time at the end of the sequence the light goes off on the dash like stated in the manual. But as soon as I put it in gear the dinger still goes off. Either me, or the truck is retarded just havent figured out which is which yet.:doh:

I was getting 8.5 to 9mpg with everyday driving. Thats with alot of 40mph driving on gravel roads an alot of idleing. Now with the edge on an the same routine im seeing 11.7 to 12.5. I did take it to town last night an reset the milage on the dash and the cruise set at 70 it said 14 and before it would never get over 11mpg. Im pretty impressed for a edge product.

do you know what gears you got in the back end of that unit? I am getting hand calculated 18+ at over 80MPH with mine,, no programmer

I followed the directions in the manual for the seat belt dinger and its been over a year with no annoying dings. Have had the truck in for computer re-flash and the dings have not come back. But it is a PITA to follow the steps a two beer minimum project:Cheer:

Nice truck by the way:ylsuper:

Back