finally decided to straight pipe it

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
so i want to straight pipe my 08.
well i want to do a turbo back with a muffler so i won't have to worry about inspection.

i do NOT want a power enhancer programmer, i just want something to make it think the DPF is still there.

any ideas?

alright forrest, i was waiting for someone to chime in.

thanks abrannan.
my dealer finally called and told me to mod the hell out of all our dodge/chevy/gmc trucks

that i am doing

EFI Live is what you want. Can go from stock to well over 500RWHP with the tools to turn off regen and codes when removing the factory exhaust.

so i want to straight pipe my 08.
well i want to do a turbo back with a muffler so i won't have to worry about inspection.

i do NOT want a power enhancer programmer, i just want something to make it think the DPF is still there.

any ideas?

EFI Live is what you want. Can go from stock to well over 500RWHP with the tools to turn off regen and codes when removing the factory exhaust.

why would he spend the money for EFI live when he isn't looking for a power adder?

A friend of mine has a 08 3500 that he straightpiped and he uses the PPE race tuner. It's stout to say the least but a lot of smoke.

PPE hand held for the average consumer is the best bang for the buck in this situation.

let this thread die.
my 08 is in auction feb 26.
thanks for the info guys.

Back