finally orderd my Denny T stage II!

1stgen.12

just ordered my stage II pin today! i desided not to remove the afc lever cause im to chicken to go that far into the pump by myself. hopefully this pin will satisfy my black smoke cravings...for a while. what does everyone think about their stage II pin?

You're not going to get a cloud of smoke from the pin alone. There are other adjustmenst you'll need to do. You will notice a decent bump in power.

ive already done adjustments to the pump...3200 spring, fuel screw maxed, fuel pin ground, afc star wheel cranked. it already puffs out a decent cloud, but in this case, more is better!

whimp with the right tuning my 6x16s puffed alittle bit all it is is a foot or a screw adjustment and its allright if the cop cant see you that means he cant pull you over right?

got my pin in the other day, and it isnt too bad. not a crazy improvement, but definatley noticable. now what are you talking about taking the spring out? the one around the fuel pin? never really heard of that being done. that would just let the pin drop down all the way right? but the pin that rides on the fuel pin would still be going only as far as the groove cut out in the pin was correct? just curious. i could be wrong.

yeah it will just let it fuel as hard as the pin will let it at no boost im still thinking about taking my lever out just dont feel like taking the top back off rite now lol

My buddy put that pin in his 92 and couldn't tell a difference. But I think his pump is getting weak.

I put mine in on Saturday and I noticed an immediate difference. As has been said, its not a crazy improvement, but in my case it was definitely noticable. Certainly worth the $105 shipped.

My buddy put that pin in his 92 and couldn't tell a difference. But I think his pump is getting weak.

Does your buddy have an automatic? If so, it could just be his stock torque converter which are very, very loose, especially after 17 years of use.

I noticed a very nice improvement in my stock '91.

Back