Finally ran the truck

jambbii

milk
I usually only run once a year because the closest track to my house is pretty strict and wont let me run because of crank height. So I have to wait for the annual truck show. Anyways I get teched and this year they will only let me run 14.0 or slower before they give me the boot because of my trucks height. So I have to end up sand bagging everyrun. I did a couple of passes to "test the waters". Anyways I was running constant 14.10@74 . The tech inspectors where giving me the evil eye the whole time.
It was getting close to the end of the day and I decide to make a final pass and just go all out. Well it was about 20 degrees hotter than in the morning and I went all out but the truck only went 14.01@98. I am having fuel delivery issues (I think) at the top end but I was kind of pissed because I knew the truck had mid 13s in it with the much cooler air. The truck was a slug out of the hole too running constant 2.1 60s because I am scared to launch it hard with no billet output. Overall I think I need to build a legal truck because I miss going to the track.:D Oh yeah I have vid, I just have no means of getting it on my comp. at the moment.

How big are your tires on that beast? From the looks of them a 14 flat isnt bad!!!

you must have run on sat?? i was disappointed with the turn out on sun. nothing really cool.....except a couple o' semi trucks.

CookCR said:
How big are your tires on that beast? From the looks of them a 14 flat isnt bad!!!

38s ssrs

rshrubber, I was out there on sat. I am not a big fan of bracket racing so I didnt come back on sunday.

Back