First dyno run

Hey everyone. I don't post much over here, but I do lurk around quite a bit. Anyways, hit the dyno earlier this summer. I was hoping to hit around 750-800 because I'm still running a single cp3. Well, we blew the overall wastegate at about 65psi and I was fairly disappointed until I looked at the screen. 909/1858.

20130914_090638_zps4c9bd024.jpg

07 Dodge, WideOpen trips, Motorsport Diesel 10mm cp3 and 130% 6 hole SAC injectors, Hamilton valvetrain, EFI Live

nice numbers on a single pump. Lots of power early on in that curve! been to the track in it?

It's fun as all getout on the street. Dual pumps should be coming shortly so we can crank it up and see what she'll really do.

Had it to the local 1/8th track once late this year. I was launching pretty soft just getting the feel of it and dealing with some traction issues. Put down a couple 7.3x at 97 and 98 mph. Truck scaled just over 7500 that day.

Hit the rollers again. Switched up the tuning a bit and added CSP-5. Did 5 pulls. First was 795 hp on the street tune, then 856 on the hot street. Loaded up the dyno pull and did 998, 1000, and 990.

20140301_114236_zps68e7305d.jpg

Don't want to rain on the parade but your first graph was in STP and your second on Dynojet wheel power which the standard setting is +10%. STP has some correction depending on conditions so your double corrected.

What was the uncorrected or wheel power?

Don't want to rain on the parade but your first graph was in STP and your second on Dynojet wheel power which the standard setting is +10%. STP has some correction depending on conditions so your double corrected.

What was the uncorrected or wheel power?

I'd have to ask the dyno operator. I'll try to get ahold of him this week and see if he'll give me a graph with uncorrected.

Back