first post here! (illinois)

derbydriver1018

Getting my first post out of the way so I can respond to others......

Live in central Il. career firefighter/ body man

2004.5 Dodge
Mineral grey, 35" Nitto 20" fuel hostage, built transmission, Fass, 120 injectors, FASS, Edge, Smarty, Gauges, Flipped stainless manifold, bullseye turbo, Dual fueler PPe,

I think thats about it!!!

!

Welcome from a volunteer emt/ff!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hello everyone!!!! I was looking to buy something from a member on here but did not have enough posts to contact them!! Im in Champaign IL. ... You to HOWLING YOu know I still owe you dinner!!!!!!. I'm making my first pull in 3 weeks!!!! Ill be looking for some tips

I grew up in Roanoke and went to the University of Illinois. Champaign is a great place to live and go to school. Welcome!

I volunteer in as town i work in. I do know Dixon Rural assistant chief. He is my mother in-laws cousin. My dad is a full timer in Bloomingdale.

Are you a paramedic our emt-b?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will be at the penfield pull as we are having our IPA pull there. You aint to far from me.

Illinoisram. I have seen u pull a few times around the area. I will hopefully be pulling in the street class. I talked to Ryan today! Im not going to try to run with u guys. Your truck is definitly awesome. I will definitly be contacting you for some tips!!!!

Illinoisram tried to p.m. u but I still have not met my 8 posts. Are you still planning on coming to penfield, Ryan said he may try to run the trucks first so if anyone wanted to could head to Peoria for River city diesels pull

Yea for sure. Ill be talking to you for some tips. I would like to head to Peoria with you guys afterwards. I definitly dont feel like sitting around freezing for a bunch of farm tractors. If you talk to him again make sure he is going to do the stock and 2.6 class earlier. Pm me ill give you my number.

Back