First Time Out on a Track

Oooooo !!!! does Beth know about all this ? Or better yet, does Brian's wife know what he did.

Oooooo, you guys !!!!!

:hehe:

Go to summit and buy a line lock....Make a switch out of a motorcycle type rear brake switch with a spring attatching it to your clutch lever. Then you pump your brakes to set, flip switch to arm the solenoid ( released by switch on lever) and there you have it...as much brakes as you need and they are released when you let the clutch out.

Thanks train robber, that is a great idea.

Ty you know me, I'd rather take it on the nose up front then pay for it afterward. Yup she knew. She wasn't happy, but she knew. :rockwoot:

Brian's wife seemed OK with it when she asked me if I was racing, and I said yeah. :hehe::hehe:

Oooooo !!!! does Beth know about all this ? Or better yet, does Brian's wife know what he did.

Oooooo, you guys !!!!!

:hehe:

Ty, Lori knew about it. And she knew that when we got to the track, "Big Nasty" was gonna make some passes. She did say no burnouts to heat the tires, but I couldn't resist!! THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T SEE IT!! I ran a 9.528, and that's in the 1/8th. I'm ready for some injectors and a 1/4 mile track!!

Back