Florida Diesel Truck Sled Pulls

STPETEBLUE

The Dull Guy
Okay Guys and Gals. The Florida Diesel Truck Club is looking to sponsor an ALL DIESEL sled pull. No gassers will be allowed to pull at this event. The event will take place on a Saturday in the early afternoon, early enough to bring the family. What we would like to know is, who would be interested in an event like this? It will most likely be in Port Charlotte, Florida. We do not have a date yet, as we are just looking for interested participants. You do not have to be a member of FDTC to pull at our events. If you are interested, click HERE for more information,

I would be interested if my trucks hold together through Indy this weekend.

The date has been set for July 21, 2007. The location is Wauchula FL. Cattlemans arena is indoors in case of rain. Classes are STOCK 8200lbs-WORK TRUCK any weight-SUPERSTREET 8000lbs-MODIFIED 8500lbs-OPEN 8500lbs. This is an all diesel pull but the OPEN class is run what u brung including gas.

Do they have a web site or somthing with more info?

Go to our website (link in my sig.) and click on the "Events" link. I'll have registration and weigh-in times posted soon.

Any two wheel drive interested in pulling at this pull looks like a 2x class will be added if enough show up.

Back