Flux 3

JOESHTRDDSL

Nothing Special
What size are the flux 3 injectors? I have looked at a few of the dealer websites and they seem to vary on what size is what.

Thanks, Joe

Thanks for the reply. It was some very informative reading. How is the truck running?

Joe

Hauling A$$!!! But I've got an antifreeze leak somewhere down low....It's covering the underside of my truck when driven but doesn't leak when sitting....

Gonna try to crawl under and around it sometime today to see where it's coming from!!

Read everything on his site....He's updated it recently....Good Stuff!!!

Last edited:
Hauling A$$!!! But I've got an antifreeze leak somewhere down low....It's covering the underside of my truck when driven but doesn't leak when sitting....

Gonna try to crawl under and around it sometime today to see where it's coming from!!

Read everything on his site....He's updated it recently....Good Stuff!!!

Not to highjack, but mine does the same thing its a cheap ass hose clamp on the heater hose that leaks coolant, but only when it gets cold like it is now.

Not to highjack, but mine does the same thing its a cheap ass hose clamp on the heater hose that leaks coolant, but only when it gets cold like it is now.

Ended up being a HG!:bang

Right out the front!!

Already got another one on!! This time we did NOT modify the water port on the drivers side front of the gasket.....

Drove it VERY hard on Tues quite a bit!! So far so good!!

Back