FNG from NY

Hey guys,
Name is Jarod, I'm from Milford NY. I'm a boilermaker. I'm a tube welder by trade. I fabricate at home, steel, ss, aluminum, and other alloys. I've always been into car and trucks since I was 10 or 11 years old. Ive been playing with diesels since I was about 19.
I build my own motors, trannies etc.
I have a 99 f250 7.3 that's tweaked a little.
My current on going project is my 79 f250. It was my first vehicle and has serious sentimental value to me. The tuck was my cousins and his mother and father gave it to me for my 16th birthday. My aunt passed away last year, the truck is named after her. I want to have a custom grille emblem made in honor of her, it will simply say "Linda"
Anyways I have a 95 12 valve that I will be building and putting into the truck. The 5.9 will be backed by a zf6 6 speed transmission.
I hand built the adaptor plate to mate the tranny to the motor.
The motor has been put on hold at the moment due to my son being born last july and working being ungodly slow. So at the time being I am doing minor things to it. Until I can afford to dump the money for the rebuild etc.
I currently am working on cutting off the intake plenum and will mill it off with my buddies mill. I am building an Individual runner intake manifold.
My goal is 600+ hp and looking for 1000+ ft lbs torque.

Last edited:
Back