friend needs help with Vp truck

jackblack99

ok here's his problem. see if anyone has a solution

Ok, I'm about to beat myself senseless against a brick wall right now, because this crap is driving me nuts!
I got two codes,
P0236 Turbocharger Boost Pressure Sensor Performance / Rationality
P0237 Turbocharger Boost Pressure Sensor Low

I've replaced the MAP sensor, replaced the APPS, but I still cannot build boost...I've still got a dead pedal, and I've got to get this thing going before this weekend. Any ideas?

i dont think he can drive it cause its dead pedal all the time now. and yea its got a comp on it. he's got a smoke switch too and i think thats what burnt his map sensor up

i dunno. when i had my first VP truck i would get dead pedal occasionally and all i had to do to fix it was reset the apps and it was fine. his would dead pedal occasionally then he put those parts on and now its dead pedal all the time.

well that worked guys!! thanks.. so since unpluggin the comp fixed it does that mean the comp is junk??

ha. yea i was headed that way with my second VP truck. i decided to get a 12v instead. but does anyone know if its a bad comp?

It might be the comp, might be the wiring harness. I'd send both back to Edge to have tested.

Back