Front end work

04dirtymax

I recently took my truck to the shop for an alignment and found out I need inner and outer tie rod ends, upper ball joints, pitman arm, and idler arm, I want to beef up the front end, any ideas on braces or after market tie rods i should use? any ideas are appreciated, thanks!

cagnito has nice products including a complete inner and outer tie rod and i think they off idler arm brace's also. but if you are planning on more power i would deff look into these products. Also PPE offers tie rod sleeves and upgraded center link, thats just another option.

Look at the Dmax Store's own heavy duty tie rods. I have a set and they are sweeeeeet.

I ordered the cognito braces, what do yall think about the fabtech hd tie rods?

X3, D-maxstore, The Cognito HD tie rods Work good but are not much for longevity, 20 - 30k If your lucky. That Fabtechs Have a worse reputation as far as strength and longevity from what I have read, but I have not ever run the Fabtechs myself. The Rare parts have a good rep and the Kryptonites are about as strong of a tie rod as you are going to find, Hence the Dmaxstore recomendation. BTW, they sell all of the above IIRC..

Look at the exaxt kit its badass pepole are doing 30 PSI 4wd launches straighter than a arrow.. Mac has designed a great kit. Exaxt.ca is the website

X3, D-maxstore, The Cognito HD tie rods Work good but are not much for longevity, 20 - 30k If your lucky. That Fabtechs Have a worse reputation as far as strength and longevity from what I have read, but I have not ever run the Fabtechs myself. The Rare parts have a good rep and the Kryptonites are about as strong of a tie rod as you are going to find, Hence the Dmaxstore recomendation. BTW, they sell all of the above IIRC..

My experience also. Well said.

Back