Front shocks for lowered 2nd gen dodges

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
Currently running a Belltech 3" drop spring setup up front on my 95 dodge 2500, including their "Nitro 2 Drop Shock". They more or less wore out after about 5000 miles.... and I'm looking for a better alternative, if any

For those of you who are running 3" or so of drop up front with the factory control arms, what brand/model of shock are you running?

When you find out let me know too. I think we are going to have to fab new mounts.

i ended up with calling pro comp and talked to a tech and he got me the correct ones for me

'toxic' shocks... yeahhh

so far I've found:
- Belltech
- DJM
- ProComp
- Summit Racing
- Ground Force
- Western Chassis

all competitively priced, no clue on a comparison. I'm about to match fittings/lengths and buy the cheapest

Please keep us posted.
CompD Mobile Device

can you get me the dimensions of the shocks that came with the kit (that went bad) i can get you part numbers for Monroe shocks (with lifetime warrenty)

Belltech Nitro2 shock... 8004 is the PN, I havent pulled them yet, and havent found dimensions online either.

i bought the kyb,s when i built my little truck. i would not suggest them to anyone. i really want to try some bilstiens.

I have bilsteins for the lifted truck. Awesome shocks. Gotta get new ones now that I'm lowering it back down though.

Back