Front Suspension Need Pullers Help

CTD03

One Hot 03
I am working with a friend. We are tring to get the front from moving all over the place. what do you for 6.4 and 6.0 guys do to stop the front end from moving. we are thinking of doing a 4 link up front. straps still make it move. he has procomp coil lift up front and cranked down to get the front end low and that didnt help either

I am working with a friend. We are tring to get the front from moving all over the place. what do you for 6.4 and 6.0 guys do to stop the front end from moving. we are thinking of doing a 4 link up front. straps still make it move. he has procomp coil lift up front and cranked down to get the front end low and that didnt help either

We strapped the front down on an 05 with a Pro Comp lift and had the same problem.

It must be the coils. We are going to put stiffer shocks and 2" straps next.

thanks for the info

boy these ford do run but tring to get it to the ground is another thing

Your probably gonna have to 4 link it. A friend of mine added a front traction bar like you would the rear, and the front still shook like crazy. While I will say, I've never seen a 4 linked late model ford pull, it's got to be the answer. At least from my perspective, cuz I've seen every idea under the sun for these trucks fail.

Is that fixed just to the control arm? and does it pivot at the control arm? Looks like it just gets some shocks further out the front to stop the bounce. That looks like a pretty good idea.

It is bolted on using the lower control arm bolt to the axle. In the back there was already a hole in the control arm. I just drilled that hole out a little bigger and welded a bushing in it. The control arms are hollow so it would have just crushed it. I also added two steering stabilizers that run from these bars to the center of the truck. This truck now pulls smooth as glass.

We only put one shock on each side. I was just making sure I had space for a second one if needed.

One a daily driver you could just crawl under the truck, pull the top bolt out of the shock. Pull the bolt off the back, then take the nut off at the lower control/axle mount. Set them on the ground and put the nut back on. I bet it would take 5 minutes. We get tire rub on the back at full lock. The American Ride is not a daily driver so they stay on the whole time.

Back