Front suspension

Big Johnson

Trying to get everything on my truck set up right getting a engine built to pull 2.6 next year, I got a 02 f250 and in the front I tried solid stops, bad idea lol, and I'm having clearence issues with my front tires 33x12.50 sts it always rubs bad when I'm turning so I'm not sure wether to cut some of the metal off the fender to open it up enough or should I add a leaf or two to it? I have a extra set of stock springs laying around I was thinking bout adding to what's in the truck now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adjust the steering stops so the tires don't hit. Will suck to navigate in the pits but won't hit the fenders anymore.

The I won't hardly be able to turn at all lol

Does your truck lift in the front when your going down the track? Set stops about 1or2 inchs from bottoming out with no weights hanging, should hold front up off tires some too turn but give front suspention room too move if needed when hooked. May be able to get them closer then 1inch with no weight...its trial and error...

I tried stops like you suggested and had horrible bouncing issues

So set stops for an 1-2" of drop before adding weight so weight puts it down on stops? What if you can't run weight up front? How can you minimize front end lift? How can you keep the rear planted without bouncing?

So set stops for an 1-2" of drop before adding weight so weight puts it down on stops? What if you can't run weight up front? How can you minimize front end lift? How can you keep the rear planted without bouncing?

Get the rear up higher so when you be down the track your not chasing the front of your truck.(or bring your front down) per load your track bars, get your weighted up tight to the cab. The fronts gonna come up no matter what you do.

Back