fuel bowl on motor delete? bought a AirDogII

05STROKER

SuperStroker
hey guys just registered here and im in the middle of a serious teardown and rebuild on my 05 6.0, got about $8000 in motor parts sittin here ready to go in and brand new cyl heads on order, anyways i bought the airdogII and i wanna delete the fuel bowl on top of the motor, can any of you guys give me the best direction on what i'd need to buy to accomplish it? as well as these banjo bolts i keep seeing with bigger holes? anything you can enlighten me with would be awesome so i can get this back together and start rollin some coal!:drive:

to delete the bowl on the motor im pretty sure you have to do a regulated return setup.

The banjo bolts people may be talking about are the ones that go into the heads. A regulated return from Elite Diesel or Wide Open Performance will be all you need to delete the fuel bowl. I know some companies even have various stages of kits.

thanks guys, im glad you guys could shed some light on the situation so i got an idea of what i got to do. the air dog is already a regulated return i thought?? i gotta run a separate one up by the motor too i suppose.

so i got the airdogII 165GPH, that takes the air outta the fuel and is also regulated i thought... so im going to be running 2 regulators and whatnot with one of these kits??

The stock filter bowl has a regulator built into it and in the stock form fuel does not return from the heads. Google will take you far.

I just bought a regulated fuel system from strickly diesel. On their web site there is a PDF file that you can down load to show you how to install it c/w new banjo bolts and it is cheaper than the elite diesel kit.

Back