Fuel dist. Block with bb intake

chris lang

I would like to use a fleece distribution block for my dual pumps. I like that it uses the factory returns and has ports to supply fuel for both pumps.

I'm have a 6.7 block with 5.9 head. Intake milled of with b&b intake.

Now my question is, since the 3rd gen distribution block mounts in the fuel filter bolt holes and the b&b intake does not have them, could I run a 4th gen and the lines still be close enough to be able to bend them into place?

Thanks for any advice.

Subbed for info. I've got a similar situation with ZZFab intake.

i see custom lines in your future. not hard to do with some y fittings and AN line. keep in mind all fuel fittings on the rail and back of the head for fuel return are m12x1.5, same are all fittings feeding cp.'s

have fun lol!

also look into drilling steam holes in your head

No steam ports needed from what I've been hearing. What have you heard about this?

I was suggested multiple times that for the street to do steam holes.

I'm sure I could just use the factory returns from the cp3 and back of the head with one of those simple fuel filter delet deals, then run a distribution block from Hellman or b&b to do the supply lines. But I like this

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well I hope it works out for me steam hole less. Every day I hear another opinion. haha

Yes that fuel block is nice. Do they make 2 styles? I though thiers hung off the plenum like the stock return stuff.

They do make one like that, but I don't have the mounting holes for the fuel filter housing anymore.

Back