Fuel in Oil....

Well, it was the the injectors. gonna order the super kit from pensacola diesel. tear into it in a few weeks when i get home.

Be carefull on those Pensacola injectors. Do a little research before buying them. Buddy has had issues with them as well as a lot of guys on another site I'm on.

Well, it was the the injectors. gonna order the super kit from pensacola diesel. tear into it in a few weeks when i get home.

Yeah, I'm a little skeptikal about re-man injectors. Any other good places to get injectors for these dmaxes?

Defiantly stay away from Pensacola Diesel, they sell junk now. From what I've seen, the best thing to do is get your injectors tested, then replace the bad ones with remans from GM... there's a few guys out there with hook ups and can get you a good deal.

That sounds good to me, just sucks, because there's no one in my town to pop test them. I've done a balannce test, and they all test good, but that doesnt mean that a few still arent bad. I'd hate to have to send them away just to get them tested, so i'm tempted to say screw it and just buy a whole new set and be done with it...

Make sure you get some o-rings and copper washers when you put the new ones in, some come with them and some do not.

Back