Fuel system thread sizes?

roachie

Taco Master
So far I have these on the Injection Pump (P7100)

fuel port sizes:
14X1.5mm for side ports

18X1.5mm for front port

What size is the factory return line port?

And what is the size of the fuel return on the back of the 24v head?

What AN size return is recomened for a 13mm being fed from a FASS 200?

Im just gonna run a complete braided -AN system and do away with all the factory stuff.

:thankyou2:

Same M14 x 1.5 on the fuel return (12V).......can't remember on a 24V!

Jim

I would be very surprised that if the threads on the 24V head return were not M12x1.5. Pretty much everything on that engine is that...(Except for the VP Return)...but dont quote me on that....

Without drilling out the fuel line feed port on the side of the P7100 you can only go so large on the inlet fitting.

Just thinking outloud here, how about feeding the pump thru the front larger fitting and returning fuel thru the normal feed port?

Nevermind, air would stay trapped in the system (it would work if the pump was tilted the other direction though)...

Pull the heli-coil it is 16x1.5.....
I am running a 16x1.5 to -10AN fitting for the inlet.
Brandon

M14X1.5mm X2

M18X1.5mm X1

M12x1.5mm X1 maybe?

I'll have a 10AN spliting into 2 8AN's to feed the pump from the side and front.
Then a 6AN returning the pump that will Tee into another 6AN that comes from the head. Then they go back to the tank as a 6AN

Sound good?

While im at it,

What is the sizes(thread pitch and AN) for the turbo oil feed on the oil cooler housin?

Oil supply is a 6AN correct?

Ppump oil feed is a 4AN?

Just call this the "AN size" threadLOL

Turbo oil feed: Stock supply one uses a 5/8th flair to a 6AN, the second is a 1/8th pipe thread to a 6AN, I don't know on the oil cooler!

Jim

I would be very surprised that if the threads on the 24V head return were not M12x1.5. Pretty much everything on that engine is that...(Except for the VP Return)...but dont quote me on that....

Dan, you are right, I just confirmed it on Cummins Quick Serve.

Back