G56 Triple Disc's now avilable

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
We have just released our non weighted triple disc for the G56 applicaions, this is offered in a ceramic and or sintered iron version.

162702_185620531452018_100000122168304_764162_6140454_n.jpg

guys words cant explain this clutch. i loved the 3850 but will never run another dual disk after Dan built me that triple. that pic is of my clutch about 1 hour before it went in. i love it. drivability is the best ever ill put more info up as i drive it more and get it broke in all the way so we can test it a little more lol

i can atest

dans products are second to none, i only ran his single disk, but you cannot beat his customer service, quality, and everything else..

valair is second to none..

just babying it this thing shift so smooth and quick. it is night and day from the 3850.

And customer service is exactly what dan and the crew provide at valair. They rolled the red carpet out for me and treated me like i was a big dog or like ive spent alota money with them lol

That's just how we do business, my rule is simple, I treat people like I'd want to be treated, nothing more nothing less, without customers we wouldn't exist.

Are these things as noisey as a dual disc? Im so sick of the chatter..

mines actually really quite. icant wait to drive it more lol

And dan thats why yall have the great reputation yall do. its truely awsome and iam glad i can kinda be a part of the team

Back