Garmon Input?

CBlack

Inquisitive
Just noticed on another thread that Jeff is having his own input built.

When will more info be available for a transmission with his parts?

Cheers

As far as specs right now, I don't have them to share. But I've seen it and know he is selling them...He's got the Huge Input shaft as well as a 40% more strength Output to accompany it in his All out Race tranny's...It's bad A$$!!

He's upgrading my tranny while my motor will be out and wants me to abuse test it....

For trany questions Mon - Fri you can call Kyle ( Sticky here on ComdD / Jeff employee ) at 678-634-7411.... Or try Jeff on his cell Mon-Fri. at 404-557-4972

Or, PM me you contact info and I'll be glad to get that info for you and have Jeff call you directly... I don't officially work for Jeff, just customer turned friend... He helps me so much with my truck...

I'll be glad to help you any way I can!

David

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm offshore at the moment and have no idea when I'll be back else I would call.

I was more curious as to how the prices stack up with the prices for his other transmissions that you listed.

Garmon Pricing!! Look Here First!!!! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

^^ Did you see this??

Obviously there are Many ways Jeff can set you tranny up and can fashion you a custom price to go with it... Once you decide exactly what you want / need, I or he can get you that price...

Not talking bad about other brands but Jeff Garmon is known for competing Very well in the price catagory while remaining at the top in having his tranny is most of the fastest trucks out there!
There are even companies / busniesses that have race truck that use his tranny but can't actually say they do, due to having sponsorship from another brand...

Either way, do some research and I'll be glad to help you any way and any time you like...

David

Back