Gator xuv

cumminonu

I recently bought a gas xuv gator..just wandering if it is possible to enhance the performance of it..maybe a turbo? i dont know much about modifications on these maybe you guys can help me out.

thanks

i work at a john deere dealership and the only mod for the xuv so far is a fmf pipe helpsout pretty good lil bit

can you make them go faster??? i am looking into the side by side love the gator i want a diesel

has any one turned the pump up on them??

The pump on the diesel gator is at the top you can do anything to it or we havent figured it out and we have tore them apart a million times we did install a turbo off of an lil 3 cyl tractor on a gator and it ran pretty good i know there wasnt any of the other diesel gator that could keep up

grey05dodge82, I need to know the trick to turning up the fuel pump on a diesel xuv gator!

Also, have any of yall messed with the clutch setup. Its very similar to the arctic cat atv design. I need to know if the secondary clutch helix is pressed on or screwed on. I need to try out different springs in the secondary and primary to raise the stall and shift out. I already have some flyweights to try but I have to have stronger springs to increase the belt grab.

And do any of yall know where I can get a CVT enclosure for this thing?

so with the mods grey05 is it worth getting the diesel
what was your top out speed? or is this just way more power down low

Coker we never did turn up the pump but and i dont know bout the clutch we never messed with it. on our old 6x4 i did tear the motor apart and took out the governor

have you seen the Kubota line up?

No i haven't the only reason the gator catches my eye is that i have a johndeere dealer 1 mile from my house

see i am looking to well redo the engine i want to redo something that no one has seen or documented.

Does anyone know where I can find a CVT enclosure for the diesel XUV Gator? I have some ideas on how to design one, just curious if anyone has already offered it...

how much speed and power can you actually gain with a gator? A Razr will run 60 out of the box. Or are you just wanting it because its a deere?

how much speed and power can you actually gain with a gator? A Razr will run 60 out of the box. Or are you just wanting it because its a deere?

like 25mph but there is talk of one thats commin out that will do 50mph i think?

Back