getting a new turbo

jimbo2870

Too much time
Buddy of mine is selling a s363 with .91 divided t4 with 5k miles on it for 475$.. should I it or get save for something else

Better be like new. For another $125 you can get a brand spankin new one to your door.

Yeah you are right. I over looked the .91 ar part. Not a bad price for the .91 divided 63.

Well I got it and have it all on except I have no clue what to do on the IC pipe and boots since it a 3rd gen housing..

Run a piece of exhaust pipe straight from the turbo to intercooler. That's how I have the same turbo on my first gen.

2 tight radius 90* bends and the stock pipe together makes the pipe you need. Take a look at the pipes on the web and youll see what I mean. Very easy to make. Need a 2.75 to 3 boot though. The stocker will like to slip off a lot.

Not everyone has a tig and skills. I'll pay you stainless price for 3 though.. :)

haha! I happen to have a tig but would not say I have skills. can melt metal together enough to hold what I need.

2 tight radius 90* bends and the stock pipe together makes the pipe you need. Take a look at the pipes on the web and youll see what I mean. Very easy to make. Need a 2.75 to 3 boot though. The stocker will like to slip off a lot.

Did you cut the stock pipe? Mine comes out almost dead even with the turbo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
I went a muffler shop and chopped to 90* 3 inch pipes down. Used another piece of stock exhaust to act as the IC pipe. Then welded all three together and its all runs good! Thanks for the help guys.

Back