Getting the 6.4 lined out. In-Cab Video

Then you fail to see when the vehicle starts moving

mid 13sec in the vid is when the truck shaked and goes. Freeze it at 18sec

mike60.jpg

Pretty close if you ask me.

Time to hunt GTRs

Looked like around 12-12.5 seconds 0-100. Not bad at all.
he said what i wanted to.,.
what size tires? 38's?
did it bark all 4 into second or did he shift out?
impressive man..
can't wait to see more out of it.

he said what i wanted to.,.
what size tires? 38's?
did it bark all 4 into second or did he shift out?
impressive man..
can't wait to see more out of it.

tires are toyo proxes 305/50r/20 .it barked all 4 on the 1-2 shift.. i think the shifting may be a bit firm. judging the time on a youtube vide seems kinda tough, so ill just take it to the track at sea level, im sure it will be a good bit faster than that. then with some spray to it... who knows.

tires are toyo proxes 305/50r/20 .it barked all 4 on the 1-2 shift.. i think the shifting may be a bit firm. judging the time on a youtube vide seems kinda tough, so ill just take it to the track at sea level, im sure it will be a good bit faster than that. then with some spray to it... who knows.

I like your style. LOL

You should see if you can find a set of slicks for a few runs during summer

he wont need slicks... properly setup he is good till low low 10's on street tires

he wont need slicks... properly setup he is good till low low 10's on street tires

Yes, I was amazed to see Aaron's truck click off tens on the proxes, truly amazing what you can do with suspension tuning.

DON'T POST STUFF LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it makes it makes me want a 6.4L even more. Congrats on the new found power and hope to see you make some good runs in the near future!

-French

Back