Gooseneck car hauler manufacturers

FWIW I love my 43' Kaufman 3 car trailer pulls great, makes me good money, and it's light weight for what it is.

photo.php

Last edited:
x2 the quality of Kaufman. I towed a donor truck home from Mo on a bumper pull 20ft and the trailer pulled flawlessly.

check out infinity trailers or brute trailers I have an infinity 48 foot let me see if I can get a couple pictures up. I have an infinity with a hydraulic deck on the neck its a good trailer I'm about ready to sell it and get a stacker so I can have a shower and a place to lay my head. but so far I've pulled his trailer all over the southwest I've had it for 2 years. I use it as my toy hauler

Attachments

• 20130818_144754(0).jpg
    20130818_144754(0).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-08-18_16-44-23_279.jpg
    2012-08-18_16-44-23_279.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
check out infinity trailers or brute trailers I have an infinity 48 foot let me see if I can get a couple pictures up. I have an infinity with a hydraulic deck on the neck its a good trailer I'm about ready to sell it and get a stacker so I can have a shower and a place to lay my head. but so far I've pulled his trailer all over the southwest I've had it for 2 years. I use it as my toy hauler

NM tags, saw your truck on craigslist a while back. How's it tow that thing?

Take 3 trailers out of Brenham, TX buddy of mine owns the business and build some great trailers and will customize to your needs.

We had a 53 ft Kaufman and they seem to be the biggest name in the wedge trailer design. Also when I bought it I shopped around quite a bit before I bought it. Trail tech has built a couple that are crazy heavy. They need a single axle or a tandem in front. Take a look at featherlite they are extremely nice all aluminum light but pricey. The best bang for the buck all around trailer IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take 3 trailers out of Brenham, TX buddy of mine owns the business and build some great trailers and will customize to your needs.

Agreed, Take 3 does build a nice trailer. Had one built to haul cargo trailers a few years back.....well worth what I paid for it. It was 53' long but pulled like a dream.....I only wish they'd have given me more than a koozie and a t-shirt for freebies!!LOL

Back