got her ordered!!

Got the triple disk torque converter and billet flex plate in today!! Waiting to see if the transmission will come in today. Hope it does it's such a nice day for an install

45f6cadb-55e7-6330.jpg
45f6cadb-55fc-7502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the torque Converter looks pimp! Keep up with the pics, and let us know how the tranny performs!

Trans came today! Will be installing tomorrow, I will try to get pics of the install and will defiantly let you guys know how nice it is to drive my truck again and tell how it feels to have a tranny that's worth a damn!

aefd0baf-802a-c2e0.jpg

aefd0baf-8040-73ef.jpg

Sweet! Gonna make a huge difference in that truck. Now it's time for a charger!

Sweet! Gonna make a huge difference in that truck. Now it's time for a charger!

you said it! couple of other little things that need to be taken care of first tho. i might make it over to your apartment sunday if you are gonna be there. we need to go out to eat at that mexican joint so i can B!tch about cheese one last time LMAO

I'll be there Fo sho. Bs I'm not goin out to eat with you anymore! Lol

So what's next on that things list to do?

Flushed the tranny cooler and got the flex plate torqued. Now going to mount the torque converter and slide the tranny in... Wish it was that easy lol

aeff622b-71cd-07a1.jpg

aeff622b-71db-5258.jpg

I'll be there Fo sho. Bs I'm not goin out to eat with you anymore! Lol

So what's next on that things list to do?

Next is to get a nice air box, intake horn, new pivot bar nuts and bolts so I can actually have a good alignment, and other small stuff like cleaning the engine bay and new battery terminals. Then I will start to do go fast upgrades.

I got the tranny in on saturday with ease! just havent had time to post an update with me being all excited about getting it done. It is amazing, shifts are outstanding! with my old tranny if i WOT it i would have to let out to wait for it to shift :doh: now WOT is a dream!

so i got it in this last saturday, great day for an install, no rain nothin. i couldnt really test it out the way i wanted to that night because i was all worried about leaks and fluid so i babied it around and checked the fluid and for leaks about every 5 min lol i was so paranoid. so sunday when everything was all checked out fine and good to go it rains all day... no traction, and it has been raining since then. so when it does stop raining i might take a video of how it runs.

i want to say thanks to jeff, amy and the guys at the shop for making a great tranny like this available, affordable and for great support! you guys are awesome!

Back