Got me some AL/GA/TN Headstuds.......

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
For $2.89 a piece from the local Cummins Dealer. My truck has a date with Garmon's Diesel tomorrow. Jeff is going to perform the "Secret Headbolt Clamp Technique" (Think Pat Morita in the Karate Kid) on my old heap so it will hold its new found air ingetstion device.

Do you have cameras mounted under the hood so we can document the "secret head stud handshake"? :hehe: He might trade you out labor for a prototype TCB if you would ever get the bugs worked out of it. Mine still opens the ash tray when I hit reverse. :bang :D

Timbeaux38 said:
For $2.89 a piece from the local Cummins Dealer. My truck has a date with Garmon's Diesel tomorrow. Jeff is going to perform the "Secret Headbolt Clamp Technique" (Think Pat Morita in the Karate Kid) on my old heap so it will hold its new found air ingetstion device.

Enough of the secret squirrel crap! What turbo are you going to run? Is it the one we were brainstorming names for?

I expect a full video documentary of the headbolt clamp technique on the forum by monday! :poke: :hehe:

I'm putting "Das Stuffher" on tomorrow.

Don't forget the blue silicone piping for that "custom" look :hehe: :hehe:

Naw... I have a stainless downpipe :woohoo:

so it goes on tomorrow you putting everything on it this weekend? all the boxes an shiney things you been carrying around in the back an is dennis, trailer oh an did you every put the bolt back in the turbo yet ?

Back