Got my DHRA check BUT...

2Tone12V

Got my check from DHRA last night for $425. Thats ok except I was told it was going to be $450. Along with not knowing what the payout would be at the show itself. Having it mailed to me. And having to call and find out myself the following monday if they knew what the freakin payout would be yet. AND on top of the screw up during the pull. Heard all about DHRA being like this. Guess you never know for sure til you attend one of their events. :kick: Everyone tried telling me but I wouldnt listen. Pretty fun sittin and waiting for a check for who knows how much much to come in through the MAIL!:badidea:

I liked pulling with Dhra perosnally I don't really care about the payout but it is nice to know. They were very organized and moved stuff right along would be happy to hook with them again. I wish they had more big organized pulls in missouri. Best payout I have seen in the state so far 225 for 4th isn't bad. Tyrel got 100 for 6th.

I liked pulling with Dhra perosnally I don't really care about the payout but it is nice to know. They were very organized and moved stuff right along would be happy to hook with them again. I wish they had more big organized pulls in missouri. Best payout I have seen in the state so far 225 for 4th isn't bad. Tyrel got 100 for 6th.

What do you mean ORGANIZED Tory? What part of that was organized? Im pretty sure I got hosed out of first place cause they got the line up mixed up. I have the video that shows me pulling 300ft and them moving the flag to where I pulled. There was only one puller left and he broke off the line. But even though THEY screwed up and announced Jason as me. I had to show proof of both of our pulls in order to get the first place money. I didnt know it was my responsibility to show proof I pulled. There was nothing organized about that pull. It was a joke. Cost me $225. And what a joke that is to. That big of a spread from first to second. Take $50 or $75 bucks and spread it out from 4th down or something. Pulling with them :badidea: Some things will never change I guess:bang

All I have to say is Indy Nationals 2008 :umno:..............point proven

Still one of the biggest and most organized pulls in the state of missouri. They have the classes set up right so everyone can compete and draw more than enough trucks every year. I will pull with them again unless something bigger comes up but that is the biggest truck pull in Missouri with fair classes IMO.

Only cause they pay half the people that were there to show up. That was a nice local fairs pull and thats all. Without a doubt, if show-me smokers had the entire fair booked they would do just as well. That pull was nothing compared to years past. Dont know if you have been to the events previously or not. But that event blew. Yes it had a class for every truck. IT SHOULD!! Its a diesel only event. If they didnt the show would have last about 2 hours. Ya tyrel got $100 for 6th. Thats $325 dollars difference from 2nd to 6th. But there was a $225 gap from 1st to 2nd. Thats dumb to. My guess is DHRA wont be in Owensville next year. And Ill do my part to see that it doesnt. Ive done some pretty good community service work there, im in good with em haha! NADM will be a WAY better showing.

kmann9090 there is no use debating this with him. i know everyone is intitled to their own opinion but, he will always have something to say. weather he is wrong or right.

We haven't got our checks yet but it is only 2week tomorrow.

Dale

Looked to me that It was close to the same as last year!, Id say maybe 5 less trucks per class! and with an added class, over what they had last year, that would of made up for a few trucks. I just wish Jason would of hooked in the SS class he could of made a little more cash

Meaning we have no other choices DHRA puts on one of the biggest pulls in the state with good payouts.

Back