Got Rear Ended Where To Take It in Houston

motormayhem

Like the title says I got rear ended. Nothing too bad as far as I can tell (but who knows what else could be out of wack), bent the bumper a bit and scuffed it up. I usually do all my work myself but since its covered by insurance where is the best place in Houston to get her checked out/possibly repaired? I want it checked out and done right the first time which is why I usually do it myself haha.

Find a friendly body shop, get them to order you a bumper and "do the work" for say, 3 grand, pocket the money (minus however much for the bumper obviously) and keep on rocking!

Find a friendly body shop, get them to order you a bumper and "do the work" for say, 3 grand, pocket the money (minus however much for the bumper obviously) and keep on rocking!

That's the exact reason why every bodies rates high these days. To the OP I would just do some shopping, there are some guys from the Houston area on here that will chime in I'm sure. Sucks that your truck is wrecked.

Most insurance companies will cut you a check for the body shop estimate without having to be shady. I got rear ended once and side swiped once. Got it estimated and walked out with a check the same day directly from the insurance companies. Left me with money in my pocket and new parts on top. Most of the quotes were using "equal condition" used parts plus labor for any paint work.

Back