gt4202r

RAMpage

im thinking of going with a gt4202r on my puller. im droppin my truck to the dhra street class, anyone have any idea how well this charger will work? i got a 500cc pump with scheid pro street pulling injectors.

Should work very well. I'm told they need rebuilds often above 70psi, but they make silly HP.

bnraodn.

The problem will be the violence it comes on with. Kinda like a lightswitch with 6.6 L of displacement, the 5.9 will be even more pronounced. Do not fuel it hard down low, or it will aggrevate the characteristic. It will love RPM. Spinning fast is where it's strength is.

IMO: not a Dodge guy, but been running that charger for about 6 months on a dmax.

McRat said:
The problem will be the violence it comes on with. Kinda like a lightswitch with 6.6 L of displacement, the 5.9 will be even more pronounced. Do not fuel it hard down low, or it will aggrevate the characteristic. It will love RPM. Spinning fast is where it's strength is.

I can say the same thing about it's little brother...my 4088R is about the same. It's very laggy, then all of a sudden it's off to the races!

Chris

im just gonna be pulling with it so im not worried about the lag, im just looking for something thats gonna help me get some pretty good power

Back