Gustine, CA Friday, July 3rd

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
Figured I would start this one since I will not be making it to Sonora. Gotta get the trailer wheel bearings serviced and hopefully attending a 4WheelParts swap meet in Van Nuys on Saturday but we'll see.
Anyhow, who's gonna make it to Gustine for a little Patriotic Pulling?? I don't think I have been to this high school venue before but hopefully the track is similar to Hilmar and not too soft. $40 hook fee, pull starts @ 6:30 and registration is from 2-4:30. They are saying arrive early as I guess there could be a potential parking havoc......

http://www.vtpapullers.org/Gustine%202009.htm

Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

Joe

Parking is not to bad there, there is a small section in the back where just the diesels go, track is quite a bit looser/softer then hilmar but not to bad.
I'll be out of town, always a good turnout for diesels though, have fun!

Hey what about last year when I was at every pull and you were no where to be found. Just messin with you, I'm tryin to be ready for August 29th

gustine is a good track. tom and i pulled there last year too. i doubt i'll be ready so have fun!

Hey what about last year when I was at every pull and you were no where to be found. Just messin with you, I'm tryin to be ready for August 29th

I know, you got me there, I was sitting on a short block for most of last year waiting around for cash to finish it up.....get all your ducks in a row Cole, August is right around the corner.:woohoo:

Joe

Back