H&S tuned duramax info?!

6L strokin

One of my buddies has a 2014 duramax, h&s tuned, dpf delete. He says his turbo is only making peak boost around 15 psi and when he floors it the smoke rolls very thick and never cleans up till you let off the skinny pedal. However, he says it still runs great, gets around 20 mpg, etc just think he has a problem not making much boost and blowing tons of smoke... any ideas what could be wrong? should it ever clean up the smoke? and what kind of boost should it be making with h&s?

They run pretty clean. It shouldnt be blowing a chit ton of smoke. And 15 psi is not right at all. Id check for boost leaks to begin with

one of my other buddies said to reload the tune and see if he has some turbo settings adjusted incorrectly or something so ill try that and check for boost leaks. its brand new, nothing been done under the hood, 1500 miles on it so it would have to of been left loose from the assembly line

lol I wasn't around during the install... instructions on the mini max or paper instructions that come in the box?

2014 warranty voided already, Im scared to void mine and I only have a 2013 lol. Might as well go to Fleece for some EFI live

Back