had a few questions

jb818

im going to get a trans built and was just wondering what kind of parts i need for my set up. ive tried to call but im sure you guys are super busy so i figured i would just ask on here. im not in a real big hurry so when ever you have time send me a message.

Post up your setup or fill out your signature with truck and the mods it has. Jeff just did a full billet race for my dually and they are first class to deal with! Truck isnt operational right now but the tranny is in and I'm dying to see what all the rage is about.

ive got a tst, s&b, and magnaflow muffler. the only upgrades i want to do is a 5'' exhaust, small set of injectors for better mileage and turbo big enough to keep it cool. i dont want to go real high on horsepower becuase its my daily driver and the only reason i want to get my tranny built now is because i hate the way my tranny feels and ive got a little money to spend.

Give jeff a call they can get you lined out I wouldnt think you would need more then a single disk from phil at dpc and one of jeffs valve bodies.

thanks, im going to call him on wednesday hopefully i can talk to him.

Jeff will be out of town until thursday.i'm not sure if he will answer his phone shoot me a PM with your name and number if you want to and i'll make sure he calls you.

Or PM me you number and I can help ya with some info / pricing.

David

Back