Happy Customer!

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
Got my 64/71 .91 a/r t4 s300 turbo on today. Was happy to find a bran new stainless steel hx40 clamp and flange sent along with the turbo, not bad for the price paid at all. Also was given the correct fitting for the oil feed which although it's a bit different 90 degree piece.

In any event i'm happy forced inductions customer!:rockwoot:

Cool deal. Also we have the new comp wheels almost done. May need some test units....

Cool deal. Also we have the new comp wheels almost done. May need some test units....

Hey I told ya I was interested in a ET-R wheel when they are available just let me know:rockwoot:

Got my 64/71 .91 a/r t4 s300 turbo on today. Was happy to find a bran new stainless steel hx40 clamp and flange sent along with the turbo, not bad for the price paid at all. Also was given the correct fitting for the oil feed which although it's a bit different 90 degree piece.

In any event i'm happy forced inductions customer!:rockwoot:

cant figure out why companys use funky fittings on turbos. makes it a huge pita to get a new hose made. whats wrong with using the stock fitting anyways?

cant figure out why companys use funky fittings on turbos. makes it a huge pita to get a new hose made. whats wrong with using the stock fitting anyways?

There is alot of different applications out there I learned this the hard way when ED didn't send me a fitting I needed which I had no idea I needed when I parted the previous t66 turbonetics unit and got the part I needed from our office's FL80 Freightliner!

Point: It's easier to say what's needed than to know for sure! The elbow FI sent is working excellently so far and is much easier to tighten the stock supply line down with than the piece that came with my stocker due to the pieces not being parallel.

im talking about wierd metric boss o-ring style fittings that my local hose/fitting supplier doesnt even carry so they have to make a new hose pita..

ive yet to get a turbo that has the oe style fitting or just pipe or even jic. doesn't really relate to your thread, sry

We have alot of sizes in testing right now. Look for a new post shortly.

Back