Hard Start and need help!!

THEGREATWHITE01

I have an 01 stock vp fass 95 150hp injectors (installed in 08) htt turbo water meth and and intake. I have always had a fuel leak since ive put the injectors in but never had a hard start untill recently. To me it sounds like air in the lines but Im not sure where it could be coming from. I was wondering if this could be the start of a pump failure or something different? Also do the fill tubes have any kind of o-ring or sealing device to keep them from leaking? If anyone has heard of this could you please help me so I can stop worrying about if my truck is going to start or not.

The connector tubes have an o-ring on them. Replace those and see if that solves your leak.

Does the truck hard start only when its hot?

no it does it when its cold like all the fuel is out of the lines. and thanks ill have to get some from dodge tomorrow and see if that fixes the leak

Where is fuel leaking out?
Yup, the fuel tubes have an o-ring.

Ruh Roh,maybe we should have replaced the O-rings when we did the install? I really do not remember seeing any O-rings there though....then again,I was drunk...atleast these guys answered your questions.

Yea I know I didnt even remember seeing them... whos fault is it that you are useless when you drink:nail:

Since we're talking about possibly loosing prime, you might be sure the return banjo fitting on the back of the cylinder head isn't leaking.

Back