Hardway Performance Sponsors Super Street Class At NHRDA World Finals

NHRDA

02 Sep 2014 Ennis, TX - Hardway Performance has Sponsored the Super Street Class at the NHRDA World Finals on October 3rd and 4th 2014. The World Finals will take place at the famous Texas Motorplex, and the event is the final event of the 2014 NHRDA season.

For Full Details - click here

WF-Hardway-FB.jpg

I got to meet Ryan and see his truck in person this past weekend at the Firepunk drags. Definitely a cool guy to talk too and his truck is very impressive as well. :clap:

I got to meet Ryan and see his truck in person this past weekend at the Firepunk drags. Definitely a cool guy to talk too and his truck is very impressive as well. :clap:

Meh... He's ok I guess.

Well I wonder who all will show up in Super Street? If all the big guns show it should be a pretty good race. Ben Shadday, Micah Sullivan, Wade Mentor, Torry Werenka, Brian Spooner,Ryan Milliken, Pat Liske, Rob/Andrea Coddens would be a good start to a great field.

Well I wonder who all will show up in Super Street? If all the big guns show it should be a pretty good race. Ben Shadday, Micah Sullivan, Wade Mentor, Torry Werenka, Brian Spooner,Ryan Milliken, Pat Liske, Rob/Andrea Coddens would be a good start to a great field.

I'll be there assuming all stays together next weekend in New Jersey. Shadday is a coin flip. He has a baby due that weekend. If they have it before then he is going to fly and I'm going to haul his truck down with mine. Don't believe the Sullivan boys will be in attendance. Don't know about the rest.

I'll be there assuming all stays together next weekend in New Jersey. Shadday is a coin flip. He has a baby due that weekend. If they have it before then he is going to fly and I'm going to haul his truck down with mine. Don't believe the Sullivan boys will be in attendance. Don't know about the rest.

Damn that too bad about the Sullivan boys, wonder why, too much farming to do? I know Idaho Rob and crew will be going, not sure about Pat Liskey and the Big Twin crew. I assume Wade Minter with be there with both his trucks with Brian Spooner driving his old one that he sold to Wade. Torrey won't be there because I don't think he raced an event this year and has been busy working in the oil patch all summer. Ryan will be there for sure.

Back