Haze at part throttle. Who has it?

oldsmokey

Ok guys Ive been trying to get rid of the light throttle haze with no luck. Mods in sig . Who else has this issue or had this issue and what fixed it? It might just be the nature of the beast, but I hope not. Injectors have 120 k miles on them with 40k on the nozzles. My next step is to pull them and have them checked.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks Joel

Did it just start with the summer? I push 37's and when it gets up to 100deg, I have a hard time keeping it clean in stop and go traffic.

No its always there. Just worse as temps rise. I checked balance rates with efi live and i they range from +4.0 to -2.9. I haven't been able to find any specs on what is good on a cummins only specs for duramax engines.

I notice on mine, if i run diesel kleen in decent amounts it keeps the haze at bay...
But mine is vp powered, so i don't know if that will help you.

Thanks guys,

Les Ill get the injectors sent off and get with you for some more tuning. I just swapped the gt55 in and I might change the injectors around some.

haze

I've got slight haze at any temp over 102, but I'm in El Paso, Texas. Anything cooler than that and mine is pretty clean under light-mid throttle

Back