Heading to TS event from PA or east OH?

Farmertom390

I was just wondering if anyone here was planning on heading to the TS event from around west PA or OH? We are planning on hitting the road around 4a.m. on Friday morning from Johnstown PA

What route you going? I am leaving my place at 2am which will put me in columbus at around 7am. Then to the second meeting spot in the ohio convoy by 8:50am. Then off to BG. If you or anyone wants to hook up in columbus, let me know. You would have to leave around 3am to make the ohio convoy and meet me in grove city or something. Its to bad the Ohio Convoy couldnt leave a little later so all of the yankees and pensyltuckys can catch them without leaving the night before....lol I have to leave at 2am....ouch.

We're leaving about 5 PM friday night. You'll be there before we even leave.

We havent really worked out the final details about our trip yet. The other kid that was driving totaled his truck last thursday so I am not sure how we are traveling yet. I will figure out our plan here this weekend and see if we can meet up with someone along the way.

What all is going on on friday during the day?

You can meet up with us! I'm in north east ohio and were leaving at 3:00am if your interested were about an hour from Sharon

Back