Help. A little information for comparison

CTDjoey

I would like a little information about the Garmon transmission. I have read about other transmissions and gotten the prices. I have also read good things about Garmon transmissions. I know you cant talk about secrets that make your transmissions better than others but some details would be great. I am in the market for a 48RE for my 05 dodge. I am looking for a billet flexplate, converter and transmission with a billet input. Other builders have these prices listed on their site. I guess what I am asking is for someone to PM me a price quote. Anyone with a Garmon transmission feel free to give any other information about the transmission you have and how much better it is than stock or other brands you have experience with. Thanks for your time.

Hey Joey, rest assured someone will get back with you on prices, you'll be more than happy...ROB
:Cheer:

Give Jeff a call at his shop 404-898-8585

Garmon builds the best trans out there just make sure your CD player is in good shape. There have been reports of CDs getting shot out of the players and Hell my whole CD player keeps flying out of the dash. Get a Garmon Auto and you will be another very happy customer.:rockwoot:

I can only say good things about Jeff's tranny's. I had a DTT before and it was alright but the VB was giving me a nasty 2-3 bind up. Jeff looked at it and said the VB was bad. Since I am not one to have a hodge podge tranny I let Jeff due a full rebuild and add his secret "Garmon dust" to my tranny, throw in a billet intermedate and a Mag Hytec pan. Now I can say it is a totally different ride. The shifts are firm and quick. And I am fully satisfied that I don't have to worry about my tranny failing. I love warrenties but do you need one if it's built right.
Brian

I would like a little information about the Garmon transmission. I have read about other transmissions and gotten the prices. I have also read good things about Garmon transmissions. I know you cant talk about secrets that make your transmissions better than others but some details would be great. I am in the market for a 48RE for my 05 dodge. I am looking for a billet flexplate, converter and transmission with a billet input. Other builders have these prices listed on their site. I guess what I am asking is for someone to PM me a price quote. Anyone with a Garmon transmission feel free to give any other information about the transmission you have and how much better it is than stock or other brands you have experience with. Thanks for your time.

PM me your name and number and i'll be sure he calls you..

my cell phone and ipod both find the rear set of my megacab on a regular occasion! he builds great stuff, the key is customer service, its great.

o and rob, how did the wife like your raccoon eyes?:hehe:

Well, let say she just loved them, I got some much crap for that it wasn't even funny. The worst part was the fact it was even worse Sunday which equals more harassment from the wife. Two lessons learned from that trip:
1. Don't drink the grape juice
2: Get smaller sunglasses.

ROB

Got my Garmon trans installed thursday. I was very surprised how hard it shifts now. It will take some getting used to. It is actually smoother the more gas you give it. If you barely press the gas it hits really hard and if you give it gas to 2000rpm....it only shift hard ha ha. I havent floored it yet to see how it runs through the gears....I still have the core trans in the bed of the truck.

Good stuff, glad you're havin fun with it... Enjoy man...ROB

truck help

do you think jeff could give out advice to how he made his tack ac and alt charge on his shop truck conversion thanks tony lewis

Well, let say she just loved them, I got some much crap for that it wasn't even funny. The worst part was the fact it was even worse Sunday which equals more harassment from the wife. Two lessons learned from that trip:
1. Don't drink the grape juice
2: Get smaller sunglasses.

ROB

:hehe: poor girl.

your grilling skills suffered under the grape juice influence...lol i think you just slapped an entire pound of ground meat on the grill for your burger :kick:

Back