Help Identifying Clamp?

CREED1

Throwed Off
Anyone ever seen any clamps like these I have been running them on my previous 2 trucks a buddy of mine gave me a big supply of them and they work better than any clamp I have ever tried! All I have is 3" though and I'm looking to find some this style in a 4". If anyone knows who carries or makes them I would appreciate it. Here is a pic:

tn.jpg

Thats not them but thanks for the help these are just like a regular boost hose clamp except they are super strong and dont use the spring stuff either, they let you know when they are tight and are dang near impossible to pull the threads like some other clamps on the market will do.

oh ic now that i look at the picture with a magnifying glass

i found it kind of odd that you wouldnt know what those exhaust clamps were, lol

oh ic now that i look at the picture with a magnifying glass

i found it kind of odd that you wouldnt know what those exhaust clamps were, lol

LOL ya sorry the pic is kinda small and yes I have used those exhaust clamps before.

As for the other clamp links above its neither of them either. This style isnt really a t bolt with nut this one is just a bolt that runs into a threaded part on the other side which imo is what makes them super strong.

I've used them before, don't know what they are called, but they definatly are strong and better than those cheezy t bolt pos's.
I can get them at the local hose and fitting supplier here in town. I'm pretty sure they are oilfield related though...

Back