Help please, RoadTrippin P20EE code

Turbonetics TQ

Turbonetics Turbochargers
I am on a road trip and logged a P20EE on my stock 2013 RAM3500. In almost 70 gallons of Diesel I have not used any DEF. I am pulling an empty flatbed trailer.
Does anybody know if there is a filter between the DEF tank and the doser nozzle? Or am I looking at possible pump or doser valve issue?
Or has anybody had experience with this? The truck has 44,000 miles on it and it almost never goes anywhere without a trailer. And minimal idle time.
I seem to usually go through a 1/2 tank of DEF to a tank of fuel when I am loaded heavy. But this is my first long trip with this truck.

....kinda missing my old faithful VP truck.

Thank you!!

Pulled out the dosing nozzle and it was plugged off with crystallized DEF. I cleaned it out and put it back together. It seems to be working again and no code!

How is it going? I just got this code Saturday in Bowling Green, Ohio. When I got back I pulled the code, and it said catalyst bank 1 deficient . I was told I needed a PCM update that might solve the issue. So Friday I take it in to have it done.

Just pull out the dosing injector and see if urea has "caked" the hole where it injects in to the exhaust. It's just 2 bolts and its out.
I drove 1100 miles back after and used 8 gallons of DEF. I did not use any on the way out.
Dodge dealer in Tooele UT told me it was the DPF so I needed to drive it on the interstate......SCR catalyst is after the DPF and the code had nothing to do with the DPF.

Last edited:
Back