Help returning csp5 to stock

V8 HUNTER

Hey everyone. I have a 2006 ram 2500 auto that the previous owner had someone load csp5 tunes onto. I have my own v2 Flash scan and need to return it to stock to load my own tunes. How do I know which stock tune on file tune depot to use?
Thanks.

Is there any way you can find who loaded the tune? Can't read it out to even get an idea of the OS to use the way it is...I bet someone will chime in that does this a lot with a tune that works on most applications.

06 Ram federal 5553 will be fine. You don't need to return to stock, just flash the new file into the truck and go from there. Be sure to open the file and input your trucks VIN and resave the file before flashing, otherwise it will start then stall after a couple seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
06 Ram federal 5553 will be fine. You don't need to return to stock, just flash the new file into the truck and go from there. Be sure to open the file and input your trucks VIN and resave the file before flashing, otherwise it will start then stall after a couple seconds.

Okay thanks I'll try the 5553.

it was all going good and I had it running nut now the truck won't start and the lift pump pulses and efilive can't detect the ecm. I manually selected the ecm and it wont successfully flash the ecm again... also the 4th light at the top of my v2 is flashing.. what happened?

What exactly happened? Was it stopped in the middle of the flash? Did the truck run after the initial flash?

My laptop went to sleep as the initial tune was finishing. So I tried to wake it up with no success. The dash looked normal like it was done flashing. So I unplugged it and I was able to fire the truck up. I then tried to flash it again and it failed. Now the truck doesn't start and the lift pump just pulses when the key is on. My laptop can't t read the ecm or flash it now.

Google search EFILIVE forum and post there, you'll get a quicker response. I am unsure what you could try now, I've never interrupted a flash. Possibly try unhooking the batteries then re connect and see if it will flash.

Back