HELP snow stage 3 water meth questions!!

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
Ok the truck is torn down and Im in the process of installing the Snow Stage 3 kit.

first issue is the pyro probe fitting is 1/2" and both of my pre-tapped ports on my HTT manifold are 1/4.... can I just switch to a standard pyro?

2nd the pyro probe is LONG!! it will hit the other side of my manifold!... refer to question one resolution...?

3rd where are you guys mounting the "draw straw" at in the STOCK windshield washer fluid tank??

Thanks guys!!!!
Ian

Well, IC, I guess you had no takers on this thread huh? I just read the Tech article in Diesel Power this month and I think I NEED this water/meth (washer fluid) injection on my truck. How does it work for you and did you get your issues resolved?

drill it out and tap it for the bigger size---use some grease on the tap and a vacuum at the same time--when done use the vacuum to suck out any small shavings---or pull the turbo off and tap and vacuum out the exhaust manifold--

the thermocouple shouldn't touch the opposite side of the exhaust manifold---most thermocouples are adjustable, so just set it up like your old one for length and tighten it down, unless the instructions say different--

not sure the old one will work--you could try it

call SNOW ---chris

Back