help with my build

ctd12valve95

i got a 95 2500 auto, wanting about 700hp, planning on a built trans,68/74/.90 turbo, 5*.018 injectors,having my pump benched,(would i need to go with 12mm plungers or could i get away with it just maxed out also where is a good place to get a pump built),cam, built head with studs, and all the suporting mods,if you have anything that would be better please help me out, thanks

Why the 68mm charger? Why not just put a 71mm s400 on it?

i want something that i can still drive on the street, not everyday, but i dont want alot of lag

Tuned right, a 71 is a fun street turbo also. Esp if your doing a cam and head which you mentioned above.

i want something that i can still drive on the street, not everyday, but i dont want alot of lag

that statement and a 71 dont really go in the same sentence. yes a 71 can be tuned to drive on the street, but everyone has a different tolerance of what is streetable. is it gonna spool like stock - no, is it gonna spool like a LARGE single - yes

now ive never rode in btp's truck, but i know whats in it and what numbers it makes and he says it drives very well on the street

This S475 drives great on the street also. Trust me you guys know if it was a lag pig I would tell you. But after some track time this week im taking the .90 off and putting a 1.0 on if all is well thur and sat night. Thats how well the street manors are.

got the ip and injectors taken care of, got to talk to E.D about the turbo, who do yal suggest to get my head port and polished and o ringed, and a cam

Back