Hey guys and gals!

03USMC41

Hey all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum and fairly new to the diesel world. I'm in the Northern KY area (about 20 miles southwest of Cincinnati OH. Just bought my first diesel back in January. I have a 2004 F350 Crew Cab. It's basically a brand new truck except for the mileage. Previous owner bought it with the rust in the normal places and decided to do a restoration of sorts. The truck was taken down to the frame and the cab/frame are the only original parts (new hood, new front fenders, new 05+ style grille, new front bumper, new doors, new bed,tailgate and rear bumper all from a 2015 style, new 20" Ford wheels also 2015 style, 08 mirrors) Under the hood it has an Air Raid cold Air intake with a functioning air induction hood, 4" MBRP turbo back exhaust, Powermax turbo with wicked wheel II, bulletproof diesel EGR cooler with a new OEM oil cooler, pillar pod gauges, ICI magnum running boards, new headlights, SCT X4 running the street tune and some other odd and end stuff. I'm trying to learn as much as possible since I like to work on all my vehicles as much as possible. Glad to be here and hope to help where I can.

Nice introduction and, given your username, Thank You for your Service!
Sounds like a lot of work got poured into your truck, it ought to look pretty sweet. :cool:

Mark.

Nice introduction and, given your username, Thank You for your Service!
Sounds like a lot of work got poured into your truck, it ought to look pretty sweet. :cool:

Mark.

Thanks Mark,
I served from 2001-2005 as a Mortarman. Enjoyed it and should've stayed in (would be able to retire in four more years) but hind sight is 20/20. I'm in law enforcement now and it's a good career. I'll see if I can attach a photo of my truck below.
[ame="http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/cdsaun/media/IMG_6284_1.jpg.html"]IMG_6284_1.jpg Photo by cdsaun | Photobucket[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back