Hillsboro Ohio, August 31.....Anyone going.....

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
who's going to go???? i dont know what classes we are having this year......im sure the normal.....1 stock, 3 gas and 3 diesel...........probably 2.6, 3.0, and open diesel classes.......i know we had about 160 trucks last year......

ill be there with my camera ready to shoot some good videos and pictures.......first time i actually get to relax during this pull.......

hey logan i said this in another thread but i will be there if my truck is still running good by then

I plan on going. I hope they don't have 10 classes again or run the completely stock gas and diesel trucks last.

Jay

I plan on going. I hope they don't have 10 classes again or run the completely stock gas and diesel trucks last.
Jay

weve never had 10 classes......and we have never run the stock trucks last after all the other classes.......we always start small and work our way up......

thats a Sunday? right

yes....the night before labor day.....

weve never had 10 classes......and we have never run the stock trucks last after all the other classes.......we always start small and work our way up......

yes....the night before labor day.....

I know that you don't run 10 classes but it feels that like it, when the pull starts at 7 pm and ends around 2:30 or 3:00 am. I am hoping that you start BIG and then go down or atleast start with 2.6 diesel or 6200 mod gas and then go up to super and mod. diesel and run the completely stock stuff last.

this is just a suggestion from a spectators point of view and I can only guess that the guys that pull on a regular basis, like 2.6,2.8, super street, mod. diesel, 6200 Gas and etc. would like to be done before the next day starts and let the guys and girls who want to hook there stock trucks pull till the early morning hours of the next day.

those of you who are going to pull and pull on a regular basis I would like to hear what your feelings are.

Jay

I know that you don't run 10 classes but it feels that like it, when the pull starts at 7 pm and ends around 2:30 or 3:00 am. I am hoping that you start BIG and then go down or atleast start with 2.6 diesel or 6200 mod gas and then go up to super and mod. diesel and run the completely stock stuff last.

this is just a suggestion from a spectators point of view and I can only guess that the guys that pull on a regular basis, like 2.6,2.8, super street, mod. diesel, 6200 Gas and etc. would like to be done before the next day starts and let the guys and girls who want to hook there stock trucks pull till the early morning hours of the next day.

those of you who are going to pull and pull on a regular basis I would like to hear what your feelings are.

Jay

the pull lasted til a little after midnight last year.....some of the first pulls took longer but last year we had alot more room to park the trucks and get them in and out.......we pulled 157 trucks in 5 hours.......not to bad i think.......i think this year they are starting a little earlier.......im not sure.......the antiques run all day then we get the show at night.......and at midnite last year we still had a great crowd........it dwindled off some but you get that with any crowd when it gets late.......and the pits were still full with people watching.........

the pull lasted til a little after midnight last year.....some of the first pulls took longer but last year we had alot more room to park the trucks and get them in and out.......we pulled 157 trucks in 5 hours.......not to bad i think.......i think this year they are starting a little earlier.......im not sure.......the antiques run all day then we get the show at night.......and at midnite last year we still had a great crowd........it dwindled off some but you get that with any crowd when it gets late.......and the pits were still full with people watching.........

I agree you still had the crowd at 1:30 when Cory Atley pulled and broke that's because that is the class we want to see.

I know that Even Davis had this same kind of thread last year on the diesel place about time. I am not trying to beat a dead horse, just leting someone who is a part of the show know what a spectator feels.

the hillsboro pull is a VERY GOOD pull and seems to be well organized. always a good show and a first class pull. If anybody wants to attend a good pull on the 31st. i highly recommend it and this is coming from a spectators point of view.

the hillsboro pull is a VERY GOOD pull and seems to be well organized. always a good show and a first class pull. If anybody wants to attend a good pull on the 31st. i highly recommend it and this is coming from a spectators point of view.

thanks........we appreciate every puller and spectator that walks through that gate..........we really do, cause without you guys we wouldnt have a show.......Evan is probably the best way to contact for info.......like i said im pretty much taking a hands off approach this year cause its my vacation and im going to enjoy it.......

if everything goes right with my flights i will be getting into hillsboro on friday from iraq, depending on what my bank account looks like will depend on how much extra money i put up........i may pay a few entry fees back or something to help the pullers out........i know fuel prices are killer right now and i want to make the pain on the pocket book as little as possible........A BIG THANKS FROM THE FINISHING TOUCHES 4X4 CLUB........

Back