Hobart Tigwave 250

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Bought it from a friend who owns a local 4X4 fab shop. It wasn't working when I bought it. My friend told me it will power on but will not weld that one of the circuit boards has a bad spot.

Comes with the foot pedal, cables & an extra trigger which is brand new in the box.

I bought it with the intentions of having it fixed at a local shop and teaching myself how to tig. I have WAY to many projects going on now and won't have time to learn for the next 1-2 years. So it's gotta go it's just collecting dust and taking up room in my shop.

$600

Attachments

• tigwave.jpg
    tigwave.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 0
This needs to collect dust in someone else shop! someone buy this!

Did you get and estimate to get it fixed and or figure out the problem?

Any way to get an idea of shipping to AZ 85326? I could have it sent to my work where there is a forklift/dock area.

I didn't get an estimate...if I did drop it off at the repair shop I would have just gotten them to fix it. I haven't had enough days off that I could make it over to that side of town where the repair shop was.

I will get a shipping quote.

I can do $400.00 if you can get it shipped? Of course I will pay shipping. I can have it sent to a commercial address.

If you still have this when I come down for Rudy's season opener I'll take it off your hands.

Yes I can deliver to Rudy's Its 220V but not sure how to tell if it's single phase?

Back