Home in a couple of days!!!!!

AmarilloF250

Well i will be leaving this sand box in the morning :Cheer: !!!! It will take me a couple of days to get back cause im crewing my plane back and its a C-130 so its takes some time to get over the pond :bang . For the rest of you that is staying over here keep your head down, stay safe, and hurry home.

That's a long tiring flight in a 130, hopefully you can get some R&R time or a few hours off while you coming back........they do have to have crew rest.

Jim

have a blast man and drink one for your homies! i know i did. haha. anyway like i said give your uncle a swift kick in the rear and tell him i said hey too. glad to have had you over here and i greatly appreciate your service. cant thank you enough. go home. have fun. be safe. and dont forget about us!

no crap that would be a long trip in a 130. Maybe he can get some crew rest in rota before the long haul.

I think they typically stop there for fuel anyway, crew rest there would be good and you could sample some local food.

I bet there missing us around there since the VP squadron moved.

Jim

He's back on US soil and will be headed to my house this weekend. We have a lot of work to do on his truck to get it up to par.

Well Phil said it im home, but i wont be up there until next weekend. I wish it was this weekend but anyway its good to be home and thanks everybody

Detour

Well Phil said it im home, but i wont be up there until next weekend. I wish it was this weekend but anyway its good to be home and thanks everybody

This is a late post, but why not detour to Wyoming on your way to Kentucky and update my truck for fun. Amarillo to Cheyenne is only about 500 extra miles.:what:

Glad you + crew got back in one piece.

F- that man, that's way too long of a flight in a C-130. My ass was numb after 2 hours in that thing. Welcome home!

Back